10 Lines on Mahatma Gandhi in English
10 Lines on Mahatma Gandhi
- Mahatma Gandhi was born on 2nd October 1869 in Porbandar, Gujarat in a Hindu family.
- His dad Karamchand Uttamchand Gandhi was Principal Preacher (Diwan) of Porbandar.
- Mahatma Gandhi was married to one year elder Kasturbai Makhanji Kapadia in May 1883.
- On fourth September he left for London for greater research studies.
- He became a civil appropriate activist in South Africa from 1893 to 1914 combating racist discrimination.
- Went Back To India in the year 1915 and also joined the Indian National Congress.
- He Began the initial activity versus British guideline in 1917.
- Mahatma Gandhi Introduced non-cooperation movement on 01 August 1920 after the Jallianwala Bagh Massacre.
- Began Salt March or Dandi March from 12th March 1930 to 06th April 1930; it was called as ‘Namak Satyagraha’
- Passed Away on 30th January 1930 adhering to an attack by Nathuram Godse, a right-wing advocate of Hindu Nationalism who believed that Mahatma Gandhi was overlooking the civil liberties of Hindu and satisfying political demands of Muslims during partition.
Below we have supplied the third Set of 10 Lines on Mahatma Gandhi Short Essay. You can make use of these special factors once in a while like Gandhi Jayanti, Independence Day and also Republic Day. These few lines have been written in easy language making them easily memorable and also presentable.
Click next for Set 3