10 Lines on Mahatma Gandhi in English
Set I – 10 Lines on Mahatma Gandhi
Mahatma Gandhi was the greatest leader of his times as well as adhered by millions. Mahatma Gandhi is known as the father of India Nation. He sacrificed a major part of his life in finding the path that leads to Independence of India. He himself fought in the freedom struggle and stood as an inspiration to many others to step up for their nation. We have given below 10 Lines on Mahatma Gandhi, providing an understanding of his life and ideas. These lines are straightforward, precise as well as crisp which will aid you to prepare a reliable essay and inspiring speech on the event of Gandhi Jayanti or any various occasions where you have a chance to present the life of Mahatma Gandhi in 10 lines.
- He was Born on 2nd October 1869 in Porbandar, in Kathiawar company, Gujarat.
- The fourth child of Karamchand Uttanchand Gandhi (1822-1885) and also Putlibai (1844-1841).
- Gandhi aged 13 married Kasturbai Makhanji Kapadia in May 1883.
- Mahatma Gandhi had 4 children- Hiralal (1888 ), Manilal (1892 ), Ramdas (1897) and also Devdas (1900 ).
- He Graduated Senior High School in November 1887 from Ahmadabad.
- He Left for London on 4th September 1888 to become an advocate.
- Mahatma Gandhi later left for Johannesburg, South Africa in 1893, after returning from London.
- Mahatma Gandhi effectively participated in the civil war break out in South Africa.
- Took charge of Indian National Congress in 1921 as well as participated as a leader in Indian Freedom Motion till India attained Independence on August 15.
- Fired to death by a Hindu Radical “Nathuram Godse” on 30th January 1948 for advocating financial repayment to Pakistan by Indian federal government.
An additional set of 10 lines on the topic has likewise been given below so that you can note down even more points in your essays, speeches or paragraph recitation in your class. These factors are crisp as well as brief to make sure that you can conveniently use them in your writing. Go through the 10 lines on Mahatma Gandhi in English listed below.
Click next for Set 2
10 Lines on Mahatma Gandhi
- Mahatma Gandhi was born on 2nd October 1869 in Porbandar, Gujarat in a Hindu family.
- His dad Karamchand Uttamchand Gandhi was Principal Preacher (Diwan) of Porbandar.
- Mahatma Gandhi was married to one year elder Kasturbai Makhanji Kapadia in May 1883.
- On fourth September he left for London for greater research studies.
- He became a civil appropriate activist in South Africa from 1893 to 1914 combating racist discrimination.
- Went Back To India in the year 1915 and also joined the Indian National Congress.
- He Began the initial activity versus British guideline in 1917.
- Mahatma Gandhi Introduced non-cooperation movement on 01 August 1920 after the Jallianwala Bagh Massacre.
- Began Salt March or Dandi March from 12th March 1930 to 06th April 1930; it was called as ‘Namak Satyagraha’
- Passed Away on 30th January 1930 adhering to an attack by Nathuram Godse, a right-wing advocate of Hindu Nationalism who believed that Mahatma Gandhi was overlooking the civil liberties of Hindu and satisfying political demands of Muslims during partition.
Below we have supplied the third Set of 10 Lines on Mahatma Gandhi Short Essay. You can make use of these special factors once in a while like Gandhi Jayanti, Independence Day and also Republic Day. These few lines have been written in easy language making them easily memorable and also presentable.
Click next for Set 3
- Mahatma Gandhi was the leader of Indian Self-reliance Movement versus British regulation.
- He motivated civil liberties as well as freedom movements across the globe.
- The title “Mahatma” was given to him in South Africa in 1914.
- In India Mahatma Gandhi was fondly called Bapu and Gandhi Ji.
- Mahatma Gandhi came from a seller caste family members from seaside Gujarat in India.
- He returned to India in 1915 and began setting in motion farmers against extreme tax obligations.
- He was imprisoned on a number of events for several years in South Africa and also India.
- Mahatma Gandhi used basic yarn clothing woven with thread hand spun on a charkha.
- He was stringent a vegan and also embarked on fasts for protests and self filtration.
- Mahatma Gandhi undertook his last breath on 30th January 1948 at the age of 78.
Please locate listed below the fourth Set of 10 Lines on Mahatma Gandhi Short Essay in English. These couple of points can be utilized from time to time of national importance and institution features. You can use these unique lines to excite your good friends, schoolmates, and teachers.
Click next for Set 4
- Mahatma Gandhi was the best freedom fighter of India ever before birthed.
- His plan of non0physical violence (Ahimsa) made him an immediate hit amongst the Indian masses.
- Plan of non-violence provided people a method to eliminate liberty without undergoing physical violence.
- His basic living and also high reasoning made him fondly called as Bapu.
- Though he was put behind bars numerous times, it doesn’t hinder him from his battle against the British for freedom.
- Gandhiji’s last quick was to pressurize India for handing over money property to Pakistan.
- At the age of 13, Gandhiji was married to 14 years of ages Kasturbai Makhanji Kapadia.
- Mahatma Gandhi had four kids– Harilal, Manilal, Ramdas and Devdas.
- Before entrusting to Africa, Gandhi promised his mom that he would certainly abstain from liquor and also females.
- His birthday celebration on second October is observed worldwide as the global day of non-violence.
Mahatma Gandhi had actually shown the path to millions in the direction of freedom as well as self guideline utilizing plans of non-physical violence and civil disobedience. He was the best freedom fighter who has actually confirmed to the globe that the best of fights can be fought as well as won by using tranquil techniques.
Click next for Set 5
- Born on second October 1869 in Porbandar, in Kathiawar company, Gujarat.
- 4th son of Karamchand Uttanchand Gandhi (1822-1885) and also Putlibai (1844-1841).
- Gandhi aged 13 married Kasturbai Makhanji Kapadia then aged 14, in May 1883.
- Gandhi had four sons- Hiralal (1888 ), Manilal (1892 ), Ramdas (1897) as well as Devdas (1900 ).
- Finished High School in November 1887 from Ahmadabad.
- Left for London on fourth September 1888 to study Law.
- Left for Johannesburg, South Africa in 1893, after going back to India from London in 1891.
- Efficiently joined civil liberties Movement in South Africa.
- His last words were “Hey Ram”.
- Killed by a Hindu Radical “Nathuram Godse” on 30th January 1948 for advocating monetary repayment to Pakistan by the Indian government.
All of us must take an active involvement in commemorating Gandhi Jayanti, celebrating the birth of India’s Greatest Leader and also flexibility fighter and also should remember his beliefs as well as mentors. Here are the last set of 10 lines on Mahatma Gandhi.
Click next for Set 6
Set VI – 10 Lines on Mahatma Gandhi
- Mahatma Gandhi was the leader of the Indian Independence Movement versus British colonization.
- He inspired common people as well as freedom fighters across the world.
- He was given the title “Mahatma”.
- Mahatma Gandhi is now known as Father of the Nation in India.
- Mahatma Gandhi came from a merchant caste family members from seaside Gujarat in India.
- He went back to India in 1915 and also started setting against extreme taxes.
- He was sent to prison on a number of events for many years in South Africa and India.
- Mahatma Gandhi used simple thread clothes woven with yarn hand spun on a charkha.
- He was strict a vegetarian and also took on fasts for demonstrations and also self-purification.
- Mahatma Gandhi undertook his last breath on 12th January 1948 at the age of 78.
Check out our other 10 lines archive
He is the one man to be remembered. These 6 sets of 10 lines on Mahatma Gandhi may have helped in completing your short essay, long essay or speech. Learn more of Mahatma Gandhi from his Wikipedia page here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahatma_Gandhi
Share with your friends now and give us a rating!