We all are going through a tough time now. The attack on human beings by coronavirus has left us in a threatening situation. Almost all the countries are in lockdown. The economy is falling and lot of people are suffering. And, death due to COVID 19 is increasing day by day. We have written a 10 Lines on Coronavirus which can be used for academic purposes. This COVID 19 Essay is meant for kids who can understand simple English.
For video with oral presentation of this topic; watch the video above.
Coronavirus Essay in English (Set 1)
1. Coronavirus is a novel respiratory virus.
2. They can infect mammals and birds.
3. This Infectious disease caused by coronavirus is called Covid-19
4. At least 4 types of coronavirus cause very mild infections every year like the common cold.
5. Dangerous virus among these caused a condition in 2003 known as SARS.
6. The new coronavirus has been named SARS-COV-2.
7. Symptoms of this infection include fever, cough, headache, and difficulty breathing or shortness of breath.
8. It spreads primarily through the droplets of saliva or discharge from the nose.
9. Older people, small children, and those with less immunity are more likely to develop serious illness.
10. Protect yourself and others from infection by washing your hands and social distancing.
10 Lines on COVID 19 in English (Set 2)
1. It is officially declared a pandemic by WHO, an infectious disease spreading all over the world.
2. Symptoms of coronavirus include fever, dry cough, tiredness.
3. COVID 19 first emerged in the food market of Wuhan, China in December 2019.
4. COVID 19 spreads through the discharge from the nose when an infected person coughs or sneezes. Also, through the droplets of saliva.
5. Social distancing is an effective prevention method to put an end to the spreading.
6. Older people, infants, children, and people who suffer from diabetes, cancer, and other cardiovascular disease are more likely to be affected.
7. Many myths are arousing day by day and people should be well aware of choosing the right fact.
8. We could ourselves and others by washing our hands regularly and not touching our faces.
9. Many of the countries have announced lockdowns and the people should obey their government without any fail.
10. No vaccine has yet been discovered to cure this disease.
Did you like our 10 Lines on Coronavirus? BunkCollege provides daily informative videos on College and School essentials. Essays, Speech, Slogans about different topics with College Lifestyle videos are the main focus of our channel. See more 10 Lines videos. Subscribe and click the bell icon to join our notification squad.