http://www.idfopoitiers.fr/maskoer/1653 High CPU temperatures can cause a lot of bad things when it comes to computers. With CPU temperature too high can lead to a computer to crash, crash, or burn parts. CPU temperature rises when under heavy loads, such as when playing a video game. Here’s how to make sure your CPU temperature does not get too high and also how you can lower CPU temperature.go to link
Check your CPU temperature
- Before knowing how to lower CPU temperature, you need to check the temperature first. There are a few ways to do this. You can check the CPU temperature by going to your BIOS when your PC starts (usually by DEL when the computer starts up), and the temperature will usually be listed. However, this is not always accurate, so it’s best to double control by downloading some free tools like Core Temp (Link Given Below).
Lower CPU Temperature
- Great, now you know the temperature of your CPU. Make sure you make a note. Now Lets lower CPU temperature. While all CPUs vary, you generally want the temperature below 50C. Now, on lowering your temperatures. The first thing you need to do is turn off the computer, and unplug the plug (you can pull anything else but if you want).
- If you’ve never done before, you’ll probably notice that there’s probably a huge clutter of threads on your PC. This is not good. To have the low CPU temperatures in a PC, a good airflow is required. Put those wires away to get good airflow. The best way to do this is to take some twist and collect as many loose cables as you can and tie them together. This reduces the total space that the cables take and increase airflow, reducing your CPU temperature. Make sure the twists are out of the way of a component of your PC. Also, check that the cables are out of the way of all fans.
T3 Total source url è una società a responsabilità limitata in via G. Pianigiani 71, Roma. Aperti dal lunedì al venerdì: 9.00 – 13.00 / 15.00 -18.00.
- If your CPU temperature does not drop to the desired level, consider buying additional case fans, or replacing older fans with more powerful fans.
- If that does not work, consider replacing the heatsink on your CPU. Many times, the thermal paste on the CPU can be worn or improperly applied. If you do not know how to change the heatsink on your CPU or application cooling paste on a CPU, do not hesitate to call a professional. Although I recommend trying if you go there. Upgrading your heatsink will almost always dramatically lower your CPU temperature.
http://nottsbushido.co.uk/hotstore/Hotsale-20150822-355450.html Have Problem with Laptop Temperature? Learn how to reduce it here.