Short Stories is the best to way to tell something in a short span and if it has a moral attached to it, it’s even better. If you have assignments or homework to write 10 Lines Short Stories with Moral. Hereby we have collected 2 most famous and simple short stories that are only 10 lines and too with a moral.
http://www.albero-verde.it/?ireonis=come-funziona-la-piattaforma-opzioni-digitali&c0b=d6 10 Lines Short Stories with Moral: The clever crow
- Once a crow found a big piece of cheese
- The crow held it in her beak and flew up to the tree branch to eat the cheese
- A fox came by.
- When the Fox saw the piece of cheese his mouth watered as the cheese looked tasty
- Suddenly an idea flashed through his mind, the Fox called out the crow in a very smooth gentle manner
- “Madam I’ve heard that you have a very sweet voice would you mind singing a song for me?” he asked
- The crow was way smarter than the Fox she understood his cunning intention
- She carefully tipped the piece of cheese from her beak and put it under her foot
- Then she sang a song
- Fox was outwitted he did not reply he quietly walked away
Also Read: bunkcollege.com/effective-study-tips/
follow link 10 Lines Short Stories with Moral: Fox and the Hen
- Fox was passing by a tree he saw a hen sitting on one of the branches
- The fox’s mouth watered and he thought “what a fine lunch!”
- The Fox did not know how to climb a tree so he somehow had to make the hen come down.
- He looked up the and said gently “Hello friend, I have a great news”.
- “What is it?” Asked the Hen.
- “I am a Messenger of God hereafter no animal will eat any other animal we are all friends, so come down let’s celebrate”.
- The smart hen replied “whoa! that’s really great, we should probably call our human friends the house! look, they are almost here”.
- The Fox gasped on hearing.
- As he was about to run the Hen asked “What are you afraid? we are all friends now!”.
- “Yes, but the human friends might not know this” saying this the Fox run away as fast as his legs could carry him.